Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly Birthday Party

Photobucket

My next winning party feature goes to this gorgeous

Butterfly Birthday Party

submitted by Love The Day!

Oh. My. Goodness.
Is this party beautiful or what?
Lindi did SUCH an amazing job.

Fairy Costumes from Halo Heaven.
Flower Headbands from The Little Pea.
Photography by Jon and Melissa Smith.
Printables and Styling by Love The Day.
Ruffle Garland by Hank And Hunt.
Desserts by City Sweets.

Thanks for your submission, Lindi!
Congratulations on being the winning party feature today!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

17 comments:

Unknown said...

So many beautiful butterflies, simply gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

This was such a wonderful party. All the decorations were beautiful and it was put together very well. Plus, the sweets were to die for.

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness, this is beyond amazing! Love the cake, printables and garland..the food is perfect. What a lucky little girl.

City Sweet Shop said...

It was so fun being apart of this party. Thank you for the feature!

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Everything looks so soft and pretty! I love the little butterflies!

jenn from midlife modern said...

The only word I can think of to describe that cake is ethereal. That whole scene is like a still from a Midsummer Night's Dream!

jrlj said...

I'm glad the party was a winner. I agree since I think it is the most beautiful party I have ever seen! What an amazing collaboration! I love how all the details go together so well.

Erica said...

i just LOVE the amazing colors and detail!! love lindi!

Mandi and Ror said...

I love everything about this party!!!

Carli said...

Wow is all I can say!! This is the cutest girly girl party I've seen in a long time! I want this party!! adorable...

M said...

So fabulous! It's perfect!

Unknown said...

Oh, How I love this cute little party!
Daisy~

Jon and Melissa said...

Lindi has an incredible eye for design and detail and she always does a fabulous job! All the vendors that contributed to her beautiful butterfly party were clearly all just as talented...it was soooo fun to take photos of.

Thanks for the beautiful feature!!

Aunt Spicy said...

Lindi's parties are always amazing, this one is just lovely!

Unknown said...

¡wonderful party!, I like the cake, it´s very pretty. Congratulations for you fantastic blog.

dadá flavors

Cat said...

THis is an amazing party! I totally would LOVE to do one like this for my daughter. Lindi is fabulous. What talent!!

Anonymous said...

everything is great. love the cupcake wrappers and favor bags, cute cute cute. . .

 
Blog Design by April Showers